Friday, September 15, 2006

Small Update

Holg here.


Well, Noel is back and doing real well. She did go through a bit of a depression and wouldn't talk to anyone one. But now she seems happy and more content.

The resort has also been open a week early. Which is a good thing. Because I honestly didn't want to turn away a mob of angry customers. The past week has been so busy. I think more people are coming here now, then before the attack. Which was one thing everyone was worried about. I guess we didn't have to worry. Everyone loves a safe and peaceful place to shop, eat, and just have some fun.

I did met up with a familiar face the other day. In all honesty I can't say who, because this person said that they don't what anyone to know about their where abouts.

Well that's about all I have time for tonight. There is still a lot that needs to be done before the big party tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home