Friday, October 06, 2006

Arrangements

Holg here.

I swear I'm going to start pulling my wires out.

I have been so overwhelmed the past few days. It feels like I blew a few circuits already, and this has just started. Everyone keeps on asking me what will happen with the resort, I just shake my head and say that I don't really know. Which I don't. I wish I did, but I just don't know.

*sigh*

I have made most of the funeral arrangements already. I have ordered flowers and a beautiful casket. Now I know that it is tradition for a lot of cultures around here to burn the body after death. But in Neptonian society they bury the body. So to keep with her tradition that is what we will have down with her .... or what's left of her.

The funeral will be held Monday on Naboo. I picked a spot under a tree, overlooking the lake. She would have like the view.

I did get some help from the guy named Danny. He ordered really nice announcement and had them sent out for me. I'll have to thank him at a later date.

We have also been getting flowers and cards in from all over the galaxy and even some from other galaxies. It is quit amazing how many people can be touched by the death of a single person. And Noel seemed to have touched a lot of people.

She will be missed......

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Bailey said...

I am so glad to help... Holg who is that guy?

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home