Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busy, Busy.

Holg Here.

Hummm.....so busy.

Just wanted to do a quick post.

Being a captain is hard work, especially with being a droid. Nobody want to listen to you.

So you know what I did. I set up a committee. I have hired several humans and non-humans to help out in the different departments. They are good people and listen to me. But they do all the talking to the people under them. The head people deal with all the stuff in their departments. But everything they do must be approved by the committee. But even then I still have final say in what happens aboard Sky City. So far this has worked out wonderfully, no problems. It also helps split up the work load.

I think Noel would be proud.

2 Comments:

Blogger NandeHi said...

I am sure she would be, glad that you took time to post!

7:24 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

humans can be unreliable you know ,its all that emotion.droids are much more reliable.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home